Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Okay, so I'm behind but I have a good excuse!

I'm behind on updating this blog a little bit but it's due to two reasons! First, my internet has been down for about 3 weeks here at home. Secondly, I lost my USB cord to transfer pics from my camera to my computer!! I cannot live without my cord and camera!!! I have searched everywhere....work, home, van, even doing the stow-and-go in the van because I packed the van full when I loaded up things for our yard sale. Finally I decided enough is enough and priced the cord on different sites on the internet. Kodak actually wanted $25 for it but I got it brand new off of Ebay for like $4.50 with free shipping!! God, I love Ebay. You can find the coolest deals but you have to watch the shipping charges. I love looking for clothes for Olivia and I love to look at Vera Bradley purses too. You can find some awesome stuff on there. So, our computer finally got fixed by my husband's cousin, Shawn Howell, and it works like a charm now. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my cord. I have some great pics that I'm unable to share! Give me a few days and I'll be up and running again!

2 comments:

  1. I love ebay too!! I spent way too much time on there yesterday browsing Halloween costumes and holiday outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm an eBayer too. I have been selling a lot of stuff on there lately. I then use the money I make to buy more stuff.

    ReplyDelete