Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pics of summer.....3 links

We took a week off of work the week of July 20. We spent the night at Santa's Lodge in Santa Claus, played miniature golf at Frosty's, ate at the Brick Oven, visited Santa's Candy Castle & got up the next morning and opened Holiday World up and spent the whole day there. Here are a few pics from our visit. I already posted these pics on Facebook so I'm just going to post the link instead of downloading them onto this blog. (I have dial up at home still, remember?!) You may have to copy & paste it to view...I don't know for sure as I've never done this before!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2013461&id=1272014863&l=676bd492e8

The girls and I also visited my grandma Brown's grave July 16 for her anniversary of her death. It's been 3 years! We always cut fresh zinnias here at home which were her fave & put them on her stone. I think I miss her more & more every day. We still go visit her grave in times of need to pray and reflect and ask for her guidance. My brother did just a few weeks ago in need of help & he got it. Thanks Grandma Brown for always being there for us still!!! Here's a few pics from that day too...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2013005&id=1272014863&l=2f11493601

Today (Sunday Aug 9) we had a GREAT day. Fun in the sun all day long & of course Mom fixed a big lunch fit for a King. Then Olivia,Josh, Dad & Shawn took short naps! Their bellies were a little too full I think. It was sooo very hot that the pool was just perfect. We played ball & just swam. Everyone had a blast & it was good to just laugh & have a worry-free wonderful day! I'm sad the girls are starting school next week so I'm glad today was fun! Here's another link for pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2014674&id=1272014863&l=c07d593720

If you can't click the links and view the pics please leave me a comment letting me know! I've never done it this way before but don't have the time to upload them all!
Have a great week!!!!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment