Monday, August 17, 2009

1st day of school 2009

Well, the time has come around again for school to start which means the end of summer! I really hate it this year. We've had a fun summer. The girls have bickered a little but for the most part they have not hardly fought any & Olivia is at a good age where if we decided to go somewhere we could just pack up & go. This morning I got Kayla & Danielle up at 6:35 a.m. to start getting ready. With a new bus driver we didn't know what to expect as far as what time he'd arrive. Here's the link to the pics: click here I just can't get pics to upload on here hardly anymore! Check them out--my girls are growin up fast!

1 comment:

  1. Kayla does look older with her new haircut. Love her bag. And of course I love O's cute outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete