Monday, April 20, 2009

Car Seats For Sale

I have 2 infant carrier car seats for sale if anyone is interested. One is an older Evenflo car seat & base with a white head support that is removable. It has the pull up hood for shade and is blue in color with different colored spots. It's older but still in good condition and would like $15 for it.
I also have Olivia's car seat which is also an Evenflo and has 2 bases since we needed an extra one for Eric's truck & removable head support. It has the pull up hood too and is pink with grey stripes and is in excellent condition. We paid at least $70 or more for it just a year ago so would like $40 for all 3 pieces. Please contact me if interested and I'll get with you or deliver or email some pics to you.

Thanks~~Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment