Friday, March 20, 2009

Uncle Joe's Farm...lots of pictures

Dad, Kayla, Danielle, Olivia & I all went to my Uncle Joe Fegan's farm this past Sunday. Joe came down, too, so we took a walk and visited and of course tormented the animals! We love those animals. Below is a pic of K & D chasing the geese. They flew pretty fast into the pond. Olivia thought the donkeys were interesting.



I couldn't get a very good picture of the goats--they ran too fast! There's a billy, mama & 2 cute babies. I love goats. They are my fave farm animal. We had one when I was growing up and we have lots of funny stories about him.



Here's all the girls relaxing in Joe's hammock! They look comfy, don't they?? Olivia didn't really like it all that much.
This is probably my favorite picture from the whole day--my Dad & Olivia listening to my Uncle Joe talk on the cabin porch. That's one thing he does very well--talk!! Ha.


Here's the girls inside the cabin rummaging through the toys.

Joe, Dad, Olivia & I decided to take a walk back to where the horses used to stay. Joe sold them but is going to buy another one hopefully. The girls used to love going back there to see them.
All Olivia cared about was this big ol' rock that she could sit on. She kept getting up & down, up & down.
Getting ready to leave the farm. Until next time....course that'll be soon because we love going there in the warm weather. Danielle even had a sleepover a few months ago in the cabin with her cousin Emily (Joe's granddaughter). It's nice to get away but not very far from home either:)
I had to throw a picture of one of our fave rabbits, Bryan. Here's Kayla showing him off. She has been working more with them here lately preparing for the fair!! It's not til July but it's good to work with them every day. The next night he escaped right out of his pen and I found him down the hill under our big bush in the yard and he was digging the dirt like a dog would. He had holes dug up all around the bush!! When I said "what are you doing down here?", he just came right to me like he wanted me to pick him up! Good boy!

Eric had lots of help later on with the cart & 4 wheeler :)



Olivia Monday morning--looks rough doesn't she? She's eating her snacks with her blankie in her Elmo chair. She has started reclining back in that chair & twice now has completely fallen over in it and hit her head but she continues to do it.


It was so nice yesterday we let Buster out to run awhile. He loved playing with Olivia. She liked him a little at a time....



Then he'd try and lick her face and I'd yell at him and then he finally licked her hand.




She did not like that and held her hand out like she was trying to dry it off!!



I had to slip in a bath picture while she's doing her "cheese face" AKA "chuckie face".

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful pictures....those girls sure are growing up fast! Love the one of Olivia in the tub...what a face!

    ReplyDelete