Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas~hope yours was great!

Okay, I have tons of pictures so I think I'll start with the oldest ones first! Here is Danielle at her classroom party December 19. That was their last day at school and actually have a full 2 weeks off this year. I took off the week of the 29th. They passed around a gift while music played and when the music stopped whoever was holding the gift got to keep it. Kinda like musical chairs I guess.
We went to Christmas Eve Mass at St. Martin's then to my mom & dad's to open gifts. The girls always get spoiled rotten (even more) with tons of nice gifts from their Pop & Grandma and also Josh & Jessica. Here they each got a new baby from Grandma & Pop.

Here's Olivia with her new baby and Daddy holding her. Josh & Pop are in the back. She wasn't too thrilled to open gifts. All she could think about was the food in the kitchen! We were waiting on the pizza to be done to go get it in town.

All Danielle really wanted for Christmas was a red Nintendo DS. Santa Grandma came through and even got her 2 games to go with it. This is how we see her all the time now---nose in her DS!!

I just HAD to throw this pic in. Josh got Jessica a drinking hat as a gag gift and then he made her try it out. It started pouring into her mouth because they only had 1 can in the hat!!! It was pretty funny!!



Josh & Jessica watching Danielle open gifts. Josh collects knives & I found a Billy the Kid collectible knife that looks like a gun but is actually a knife. Josh is checking it out in the pic below. We got Jess a Vera Bradley purse she had been wanting which is the green one below her.



This was our personal favorite gift~formula! I think she got 5 or 6 cans all together over Christmas week! Eric and I were high-fiving:) She only has about 7 weeks or so left and then we are done buying this expensive stuff! We call it liquid gold.


The biggest box Christmas morning was one that Santa had left for Olivia. The girls were so anxious for her to open it they were about to bust!

It turned out to be a lion walker/riding toy. It's makes music when it's played with too so she really likes it!


Probably the biggest surprise of all was the girls' gift from me and Eric. We decided to do a scavenger hunt for them to find their gift which was a guinea pig! They were so surprised and it was something they really wanted. Since the hamster died a few months back we decided to try a piggie. So far so good.


Here's Danielle showing off our newest family member~Bandit! The crazy thing will curl up on your lap like a cat and roll on its side for us to rub his belly! Its eyes are really not red--they just appear that way in this pic.



At 12:30 we went to Peg & Gerry Mattingly's (my aunt and uncle) and below is Papaw Brown opening his surprise~a new big screen TV and TV stand/shelf. He was quite surprised and got a little emotional. It was from his 5 kids and his grandkids. To the left is CJ, Levi, Pap, Haylie jumping on the couch, Hunter down below to the left and Matthew in the right corner.

I asked Hunter to smile for me and say cheese. He wouldn't do it so I told him I brought him a gift and if he wanted it to say cheese---so he did of course:)




I love this picture. Tonya was snapping a pic of Landon & Hunter so I took one from the back. They are too cute!

Here's Danielle & Kayla with their new dance bags from Tonya. We needed those!

I had to include a pic of Olivia from 12/21. I had just brought her home from her 1st trip to the Jasper E.R. She had a virus, high fever, etc and I was just too worried I guess. Anyway, look at her little bracelet on her wrist~she actually pulled it off while we were there waiting! She's my He-Woman! Of course while we were in the E.R. she decided to drink, pee & start dancing! I looked like an idiot for even bringing her there! Oh well, peace of mind I guess!


1 comment:

  1. Looks everyone had a good time! Have a Happy, Healthy 2009!

    ReplyDelete