Friday, December 12, 2008

Another great blog & Olivia is 10 months!!!!

I forgot to mention in my previous blog another fabulous girl who has a great blog. That is Natalie B. who is the proud mother of Brayleigh! Her g-ma Lori works with me which is how I got to know her. Natalie is one of those "natural" mommies too & she is so proud of everything Brayleigh does. She takes great pics & always posts them on her blog along with some really cool & funny write-ups. (My personal fave was of her trashy neighbor-ha!) Her blog is Brayleigh's Life which is on my sidebar. So, Nat, I am passing a blog award to you too:) Yay! You should be proud of how great of a mommy you really are.

Okay, on to different news. Today is Olivia Jean's 10 month b-day. The girls always know when it's the 12th & they say "it's Liv's b-day today!" Here she is tonight helping me eat my taco salad from Los Bravos. She loves the shells & of course she was dying for some of my Mt. Dew because I was drinking out of a straw. She thinks straws are the coolest! We have the building reserved for her 1st b-day party already. Now I need to find a neat theme. I found a really cool seller on Ebay that embroiders their names on onesies or shirts for 1st b-days and want to get one of those too! Can you believe it's only 8 wks away?

Here she is yesterday looking out the window for the cats. She calls them "diddies" and yells for them. She has been "dancing" now for the past couple of weeks which consists of her either bobbing back and forth while sitting or bending her knees like she's jumping up and down if she's standing. It's so funny. She loves music already and loves for us all to dance together. Notice she has only 1 sock on? She loves to pull them off now and then try and put them back on.

These next pics are funny. Anytime the girls are in their room trying to play Barbies or house Liv has to be in there too. Just like she's "one of the girls" and is playing with them. They accomodate her really well and will try and distract her with the Mr. Potato Head or some other toy. They keep yelling at her though because she puts crayons in her mouth. They are really good big sisters. She got mad the other night because they wouldn't open their door and let her in so she pulled one of their posters off the outside of the door!

I love these 3 girls and love how Liv just acts like if they are playing in there she needs to be right in there with them. I'll peek in and she'll be roaming around the room just playing with things she finds while they are playing Barbies or house. They are "Sisters Forever" already!

No comments:

Post a Comment