Saturday, January 10, 2009

So Proud of My Girls!!

I'm so proud of Kayla & Danielle. First of all, this week they brought home their report cards and they both made honor roll. Danielle made straight A's & Kayla made A's and a couple B's. She raised her Math grade up too which is not her fave subject! Secondly, Danielle served for the first time at church tonight! Kayla has served at St. Martin's now for almost 2 years and we wanted to wait until Danielle made her 1st communion to have her start serving but she wanted to so badly that we went ahead and let her sign up! Here they are getting the gifts ready for communion before church started.
Danielle was so super excited & Kayla did a great job teaching her! It's great how when you go to a small church everyone there knew it was Danielle's first time serving. (Not to mention I have been a member since birth 33 years ago and we rarely miss a weekend!) They were really glad it was Fr. Effie as he is wonderful with the kids and teases them alot making them comfortable and glad to serve. Here they are walking into church with him behind them.

I like this one--they are both sorta looking up towards Fr. Effie but Danielle especially.

Look at these cute little Catholic girls:) It's awesome to see them enjoying the same religion and the same church as I grew up in! I have always been a big believer that it doesn't matter what church you go to or what religion you belong to as long as you believe in God & worship only Him we'll all end up in the same place one day!!! Here they are leading out of church after Mass.

Of course a funny pic is always neat to add to the end--here's Olivia today feeding herself noodles. I love the one on her nose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment