Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Lil' Trick or Treaters!!

We went trick or treating last night to family and close friend's houses and the girls made a killin'! It took us over 2 hours to go to everyone's homes because you hate to just drop in and get candy without visiting for a few minutes!! Here is scary Kayla, pink kitty Olivia and Danielle as a "pink" pirate!!

Pink Pirate Danielle posing!!

Kayla really did look scary,didn't she?

I am holding the world's cutest pink Livvy-kitty!!!

Of course we went to Papaw Brown's house--here he is with the girls. He's actually the girls' great-grandpa! I don't know what we'd do without him. We love Papaw Brown!

I left work for a little bit Friday to attend Danielle's Halloween parade at school. Here is our babysitter Mindy Walker & her daughter Brittany walking in the parade. Mindy is truly a second mommy to my girls. It's so nice to know your children are really being taken care of while you're at work and you have absolutely no worries!!

4 comments:

  1. how sweet! :) Your Olivia is "Livvy"? thats cute! we call our Olivia "Olie". She calls herself "Livvy" on day's she's feeling catty. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want Olivia to be Livvy, when she was a baby. So I called her Olie. But now I want to call her Livvy and she only likes it sometimes. ha. I would love to photograph your beautiful girls! I wish I lived closer! I am doing a shoot today for my friend Anna and her husband, I'll post the results on my photo blog later tonight, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls look so cute and of course scary too!!!

    It was nice meeting you Saturday at Tonya's house and I can't wait to get to know you alot better!!! Also, your blog is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun halloween. I love my cousin Mindy, too!

    ReplyDelete