Danielle is 11 now and is in the 5th grade at Loogootee Intermediate. She has Mrs. Allen for her homeroom teacher and her dad and I and my brother Josh all 3 had her too. I've heard she could be retiring after this year and I'm so glad one of my daughters were fortunate enough to have her as a teacher. Danielle is a wonderful student too--straight A's and perfect attendance plus she's the "athletic one". She loves basketball and practice is getting ready to start very soon. Danielle is in her 6th year of dance also. Danielle's faves include pizza, chicken, spaghetti, using her new cell phone she got for her bday, playing any kind of sports, going to ballgames, and her fave TV shows is Good Luck Charlie. She wants to be a teacher or something w/ sports when she grows up.
This is a great picture..this is Little Scholars Preschool "Meet the Teacher" night..Mrs. Peggy & Mrs. Brenda now have Olivia Jean in their class. They taught all 3 girls so I'm so glad I remembered to snap this picture. They are great teachers and must have alot of patience! I know I couldn't do it--I have alot of respect for all teachers!!!
And here's my baby, Olivia, walking out to the van with her Princess backpack on to go to her very first day of preschool. She goes on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons and so far loves it!!!
Olivia Jean posing in front of the Little Scholars sign! She's 4 1/2 yrs old (will turn 5 in February). She's 39 lbs and approx 41 inches tall. She loves Fat Boys pizza, chicken nuggets (Banquet only) and McDonalds! She would drink a gallon of milk per day if I'd let her! She loves Scooby Doo, Spongebob, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes. She's pretty spunky and can keep up w/ her 2 big sisters. Our dog Ginger knows better than to try to jump on her or lick her because she'll get her right back! LOL
Olivia and her best friend Madison N who also goes to Mindy's and happens to be Mindy's neice. I take them on Thursdays and Madison's mommy takes them on Tuesdays so it works out great. Glad they knew each other before school so they keep each other company! They are both cute as buttons! Madison turned 5 in October and Liv will turn 5 in February.











Your girls are growing up fast! I'm sure Livi and Brayleigh would get along great! Livi reminds me of her.
ReplyDelete