Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The last day of school & other stuff

My camera has pretty well bit the dust, but I did manage to get a couple decent shots of the girls' last day of school last Thursday. Danielle will be in the 2nd grade next year & Kayla will be a big 5th grader. I think I'll die in a couple years when she's in the jr. high!! Sorry for the fuzzy pics--I'm getting a new camera very soon I hope!!

Eyes glued to the T.V. before the bus came. He gets here at approx 7:15 & returns them home around 4:00.


Fuzzy pic, but funny too. Olivia trying to get one of Kayla's shoes on so she can go too! She's a little shoe obsessed.

Goes & gets one shoe out of her closet for me to put on her......I tell her to go back & find the match.......

She does & now is crying her head off because I won't hurry up & put it on so she can go OUTSIDE. That's all we do right now is go outside, outside, outside. She's into riding the 4wheeler, pulling grass for the rabbits to eat, finding mud & water puddles, pulling off the heads of all my flowers.....fun, fun, fun. Check out her farmer's tan in this pic. I thought Kayla tanned easily. I think Olivia will be my darkest one yet. (these shoes are vintage 1999 Pooh bear shoes--Kayla Renee's!!!)
I had brought a towel out to sit on because it had rained the night before and my butt kept getting wet. Liv decided she wanted to sit on it instead. She only stays in one spot for one second so it took me like 10 tries to get her to sit for this pic!!!!


This has been her favorite thing to do since she was just barely walking. Looking for rainwater in the seat of Danielle's Green Machine. Then, splashing in it and then drinking it!!!!! :) She's actually bent over drinking it up.


Last Friday I went & got a lid to a Tupperware cake pan, filled it with water & cups and decided to let Olivia play in it. Leave it to my crazy girls to get excited, get their suits on & everyone get soaked!!! Olivia actually ended up completely sitting in it. If the water hose hadn't been broke I would've filled her pool up. We can't keep them out of my mom & dad's pool already. We have a big b-day party planned for the girls on June 20th there so they are pretty excited. They are such good big sisters to Miss Olivia. I'm very proud of them all.......




No comments:

Post a Comment